- Entered into force: August 1, 2006
- Signed by President Bush: January, 2006
- Senate vote to implement agreement by unanimous consent on Dec. 15, 2005
- House vote to implement agreement (327-95) Dec. 7, 2005
- Agreement signed by U.S. and Bahrain governments: September 14, 2004
- Negotiations completed: May, 2004
- Negotiations began: January, 2004
Bahrain Sugar Facts
- Production (Avg. 2005-2007): None
- Consumption (Avg. 2005-2007): 15,000 metric tons
- Imports: (Avg. 2005-2007): 15,000 metric tons
- Exports: None
- Bahrain is a net sugar importer.
Additional Access Granted to U.S. Market
Thank you all for attending our first virtual annual meeting. Recordings are available on-demand. You may request them using the form below.
Save the Date!
2022 Annual Meeting will be held in Scottsdale, AZ
January 30 – February 1, 2022