- Entered into force: August 1, 2006
- Signed by President Bush: January, 2006
- Senate vote to implement agreement by unanimous consent on Dec. 15, 2005
- House vote to implement agreement (327-95) Dec. 7, 2005
- Agreement signed by U.S. and Bahrain governments: September 14, 2004
- Negotiations completed: May, 2004
- Negotiations began: January, 2004
Bahrain Sugar Facts
- Production (Avg. 2005-2007): None
- Consumption (Avg. 2005-2007): 15,000 metric tons
- Imports: (Avg. 2005-2007): 15,000 metric tons
- Exports: None
- Bahrain is a net sugar importer.
Additional Access Granted to U.S. Market
Annual Meeting -- SAVE THE DATES !
Feb 6-8, 2020
These partial-day and multi-day tickets are not available for purchase at our Theme Park Ticket Windows, ASGA attendees will need to purchase them through this custom website or in advance through our Disney Ticket
Reservation Center at 407-566-5600.
Answering the public's questions: a new initiative from the biotechnology industry (Learn more)